Rondel Dagger 1400-1450
- Total length approx. 339 mm
- Blade length approx. 217 mm
- Prism blade approx. 10 * 9 mm
- The tip of the blade is not rounded
- Her hardwood handle is studded with brass on the front and back
- The front disc has approx. 50.6 mm in diameter
- The rear disc has approx. 67.7 mm in diameter
- The internal distance between the discs (i.e., handle) is approx. 93.4 mm
- The blade goes through the handle and is flat-riveted at the end
- Weight approx. 262 g
Made by Marshal Historical
The materials used and the craftsmanship would allow the use this prop in re-enactment and theatrical combat shows. Since the manufacturer provides no service, this weapon is sold as a purely decorative item that is not designed for re-enactment or battle combats.
WARNING: This is a sharp weapon that may induce serious or even fatal injury. It is not suitable for any kind of combat without previous modification. In any case we cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by this this weapon. Everything you do with it, is at your own risk!
Included in these categories: Rondel daggers