Rondel dagger Steve, 14th century
- Overall length approx. 500 mm
- Blade length approx. 350 mm
- Diameter of the rondel approx. 55 mm
- Distance between the rondels approx. 126 mm
- Blade width (base) approx. 36,3 mm
- Blade thickness (base) approx. 5,0 mm
- Blade width 5 cm off the blade point approx. 13,5 mm
- Blade thickness 5 cm off the blade point approx. 5,0 mm
- Thickness of the striking edge approx. 0,5 mm (sharp version)
- Weight approx. 532 g (sharp version)
- Blade of spring steel DIN 54SiCr6, quenched to a hardness of approx. 53 HRC
Specs may slightly vary from sword to sword. Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.
Included in these categories: Rondel daggers