Dagger, Spain 13th - 14th century
The materials used and the craftsmanship would allow the use this prop in re-enactment and theatrical combat shows. Since the manufacturer provides no service, this weapon is sold as a purely decorative item that is not designed for re-enactment or battle combats.
- Total length approx. 361mm
- Blade length approx. 227mm
- Maximum blade width approx. 30.1mm
- Thickness of the blade at the handle 5.1mm
- Blade profile approx. 5cm from the tip is approx. 19.5 * 4.7mm
- Thickness of the cutting edge approx. 0.6mm
- Length of the handle, distance between the parrying elements approx. 102mm
- The front guard is approx. 76mm long
- The rear parry is approx. 72mm long
- Profile of the handle in the middle approx. 18.9 thick * 25.9 wide
- Weight approx. 426 g
- Sharp blade - not for combat / reenactment !
- Made by Marshal Historical
Included in these categories: Baselards