Quillion dagger, 1200-1300
- Total length approx. 379 mm
- Blade length approx. 254 mm
- Maximum blade width approx. 29.9 mm
- Thickness of the blade at the handle 3.7 mm
- Blade profile approx. 5 cm from the tip is approx. 16.7 * 2.7 mm
- Thickness of the cutting edge approx. 1.5 mm
- The front guard made of approx. 5 mm thick steel strip is approx. 84 mm long and 11.7 mm wide
- The rear parry made of approx. 5.5 mm thick steel strip is approx. 68.1 mm long and 16 mm wide
- The core-shaped underlay under the tang rivet measures approximately 27.9 * 14.2 * 6.3 mm
- The full-tang blade is riveted at the end of the handle.
- The wooden handle is approx. 99 mm long and has a profile of max. approx. 33.6 * 26.8 mm
- Min. profile at the end of the handle approx. 27.5 * 17.8 mm
- The rolled-up ends of the parries are decorated with brass.
- Weight approx. 292 g
Made by Marshal Historical
The materials used and the craftsmanship would allow the use this prop in re-enactment and theatrical combat shows. Since the manufacturer provides no service, this weapon is sold as a purely decorative item that is not designed for re-enactment or battle combats.
WARNING: This is a sharp weapon that may induce serious or even fatal injury. It is not suitable for any kind of combat without previous modification. In any case we cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by this this weapon. Everything you do with it, is at your own risk!
Included in these categories: Baselards