Visored Barbute, Italy 15th cen.
Excellent belt to complete your 17th and 18th C. outfits. If you are a brave or a corsair, this will be the perfect finish for your clothing. More information...
Visored Barbute, Italy 15th century
- Hand-hammered from mild steel
- Curled steel edges
- Fully wearable
- Metal helmet crest
- Reinforced divider between eye-slits
- Open face covered with folding visor
- Visor secured in the down position with a hook and peg on the right side
- Delivery incl. textile liner / inlay
- Perfect both for reenactment and LARP
- Brushed finish (matt satin)
- Weight approx. 2080 g (16 gauge steel / 1,5mm)
This helmet can be made to measure after your measurements ‘1a’ to ‘1j’ in this measurement chart.
Please read our instructions, how to determine a helmet size correctly.