Falchion (Big Knife) with scabbard
Specifications of the falchion:
- Blade length approx. 75 cm
- Overall Length incl. the scabbard approx. 130 cm
- Max. Blade width approx. 43 mm
- The blade edge is approx. 1mm thick
- Weight with the scabbard approx. 1600 g
- The blade is hand-forged of carbon steel.
- Wooden scales are riveted onto the flat tang.
The blade is not sharp. The Falchion is not made for show fights / battles. However, thanks to the design of the flat tang that goes completely through the handle, the falchion is very stable. It would probably stand up to the battle, but its weight is not ideal.
Included in these categories: Other Decorative Swords