Viking sword Erik, 10th century
- Overall length approx. 95,5 cm
- Blade length approx. 75,5 cm
- Length of the guard approx. 10,5 cm
- Blade width at the guard approx. 52 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 5 mm
- Thickness of the blade edge approx. 1 mm
- Weight approx. 1890 g
- Bronze plated hilt, cast from Zamac (zinc alloy).
- Blade: AISI 440 Tempered Stainless Steel, etched
This is just an ornamental item, not suitable for combat or any other practical use!
Premium quality made in Spain by Marto.