Viking sword Erik, 10th century
- Overall length approx. 95,5cm
- Blade length approx. 75,5cm
- Length of the guard approx. 10,5cm
- Blade width at the guard approx. 52mm
- Blade thickness approx. 5mm
- Thickness of the blade edge approx. 1mm
- Weight approx. 1890 g
- Bronze plated hilt, cast from Zamac (zinc alloy).
- Blade: AISI 440 Tempered Stainless Steel, etched
This is just an ornamental item, not suitable for combat or any other practical use!
Premium quality made in Spain by Marto.
Included in these categories: Other Decorative Swords