Crusader Sword Knights Of Heaven with black guard and pommel
This sword was made for decorative purposes only. It is not for real use!
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1073 mm
- Blade length approx. 842 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 265 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 54.36 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 2.62 mm
- Weight without sheath approx. 1705 g
- Weight sheath approx. 2527 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
18th November 1055, in Clermont Ferrand, France, Urban II ended up the Council at the cry of God wants it. It was the begining of the Crusades, the Holy War to recover Jerusalem and the Holy places where Jesus Christ lived.
Thousands of people from France, Germany and Italy left their homes, their ownerships and families to take the cross and the sword to go to Jerusalem. The common logo was a red cross worn over one shoulder that is why they were called Crusaders.
Almost 200 years of continuous battles occurred where more than one million people were killed in the name of their Faith.
Included in these categories: Crusader Swords