Some of us today are surprised to learn that Rome, whose borders at one time spread beyond the Mediterranean region, was just one of the many cities of the Apennine Peninsula dependent on agriculture in its early days. And it was ruled by kings.…
It would seem that the golden age of the makers of plate armour has ended with the emergence of firearms. However, the craft has not completely disappeared. What changes has armour making process undergone since the earliest times? Why are people…
When the medieval army was summoned, the higher-ranking officials performed the so-called “muster”. This included inspection of the necessary equipment for each warrior. Not only weapons and armour were the subject of scrutiny, but also the…
Mystic Colonial Hardware is a young company, but built on the solid expertise of its parent company Lord of Battles, which has over 20 years of experience in the manufacture…
We are here for you and answer all your questions
Feel free to contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have a store with a product portfolio in which many of your products would fit. Do you sell to resellers?
- I have ordered a sword in your store and would like to order a scabbard now, how?
- Do you make custom-sized chain mail armor?
- My glove size is 9. What size of gauntlets should I order if I want to wear padded leather gloves inside?
- Since I live in the U.S. am I still required to pay the 21% VAT?
- How much does the shipping cost?