Blunt medieval dagger
- Total length approx. 440 mm
- Blade length approx. 292 mm
- Length of the crossguard approx. 133 mm
- Width of the blade at the crossguard approx. 29 mm
- Blade thickness at the crossguard approx. 4.6 mm
- Width of the blade 5 cm off its point approx. 19.2 mm
- Blade thickness 5 cm off its point approx. 4.7 mm
- The thickness of the striking edge is approx. 2.2 mm
- PoB approx. 10 mm
- Full tang blade, riveted at the end behind the pommel. The rivet head has the shape of the truncated pyramid
- Weight approx. 436 g
The specifications may slightly vary from item to item.
A high-quality product from Marshal Historical®
A scabbard may be included as a gift for free
For decorative use only, not a practical replica!
The finish of the steel parts is not painted and may be rusty in part. This is natural quality of this re-enactment-prop that is not a reclaim issue.
Included in these categories: Decorative Daggers