Rococo style Small sword, Epée de Cour, 17cen
Rococo style Small sword, Epée de Cour, Rococo style (17th century)
- Overall length approx. 107cm
- Blade length approx. 85cm
- Guard length approx. 16cm
- POB approx. 2,5cm
- Flat blade with fuller
- The guard shield is made of 2mm thick sheet metal. It is not forged. Its effective thickness is about 1.8mm.
- Weight approx. 1120 g
- Blade of spring steel W.Nr. 1.7102 (DIN 54SiCr6) quenched to a hardness of approx. 52 HRC
Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.