Cold Steel®'s interpretation of this blade closely mirrors the historic original, from extra wide forte to super sharp point. The hilt features a decorative double shell guard, complete with finger loops and knuckle bow, while the grip is completely wire-wrapped and capped with a matching pommel. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
The Colichemarde emerged on the sword scene in the late 1600's, during the decline of the rapier and the rise of the small sword. Its uniquely shaped blade that was extra wide at the forte but then dramatically tapered to a fine needle point allowed the sword to be used to parry or oppose even the heaviest weapons without breaking, yet remain light enough to be fenced with lightning speed.
- Material: 1060 high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 101.6cm
- Blade length: approx. 82.2cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 6.4mm
- Handle length: approx. 19.4cm
- Weight: approx. 748 g
- Incl. leather scabbard with steel fittings
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 88CLMS