The blade of this parrying dagger (also called Left-Hand-Dagger) is made of oil-quenched spring steel. If you order the dagger with a blunt edge and rounded blade tip, you can use the dagger in stage sword fights and battles. More information...
Parrying dagger Grecia
- Overall length approx. 480mm
- Blade length approx. 330mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 232mm
- Blade width at the cross-guard (base) approx. 29mm
- Blade thickness at the cross-guard (base) approx. 5mm
- Blade width 5cm off the blade point approx. 22mm
- Blade thickness 5cm off the blade point approx. 4,8mm
- Thickness of the striking edge approx. 2,5mm
- Weight approx. 826 g
- Blade of spring steel DIN 54SiCr6, quenched to a hardness of approx. 53 HRC
Specs may slightly vary from sword to sword. Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.