Carried at the back for a left hand draw, the main gauche was often brought into play with the rapier for a two handed fighting style. This dagger has cut-outs and notches to slow or disrupt an opponent's blade, while the hand is well-protected by the knuckle bow. The plate guard that protects the hand has polished finish. The patches visible on it are a visual reflection of the black leather sheath and the space in the photo chamber. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Musketeer Main Gauche
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Overall length of the parrying dagger approx. 567mm
- Blade length approx. 430 mm
- The blade edge is approx. 0,8mm thick
- The cross-guard is approx. 318mm long
- The blade at the guard is approx. 38mm wide and 4mm thick
- Sharp blade point
- Weight of the dagger/gauche approx. 802 g
- Weight incl. scabbard approx. 950 g
Specs can vary slightly from dagger to dagger.
Premium Quality, made by Windlass Steelcrafts®