Claymore sword 133 cm
- Total length approx. 1,330 mm
- Blade length approx. 1,032 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 265 mm
- Blade width approx. 50.91 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 5.07 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 2,390 g
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 420
- Grip made of real natural wood
- Pommel made of aluminium and cross-guard made of brass
- The design of this sword is based on a XV century classic two-handed Scottish sword
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Claymore swords