Arabic sword Fahed
- Blade, hilt and pommel decorated with glazed Arabic motives
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Overall length approx. 840 mm
- Blunt blade
- This sword is manufactured for display only.
- Blade length approx. 645 mm
- Blade cross-section at hilt (base) approx. 29 x 5 mm
- Total length approx. 841 mm
- Blade length: 649 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 106 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 28.8 mm
- Thickness of the blade at the parry approx. 4.81 mm
- Weight approx. 904 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Oriental Sabres