Scimitar, Middle Eastern Saber CS
Inspired by highly decorative antique Persian blades, Cold Steel®'s Scimitar is a true Eastern jewel! Its handsome blade is deeply curved to facilitate the devastating draw cut, and beautifully polished with a wide, deep fuller. Made from expertly heat-treated 1065 high carbon steel, it is perfectly balanced and hand-honed to a keen edge. The large S-guard and tang are intricately engraved and the dark Malaysian sal wood handle scales are securely held in place with three sturdy brass pins. The bulbous pommel features a brass inlaid hole for a cord, lanyard or sash. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Scimitar, Middle Eastern Saber
- Blade material: 1065 high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 97.8cm
- Blade length: approx. 81.3cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 4.8mm
- Handle length: approx. 16.5cm
- Weight: approx. 1239 g
- Incl. leather scabbard with steel fittings
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 88SYS
The Scimitar is supplied complete with a thick hand-stitched leather scabbard with etched steel throat, chape and carrying rings.