The Tsuru Iaito from Hanwei is a breakthrough in design and functionality. Made of a special stainless steel, they are much more durable than aluminum alloy Iaito. Steel has the feel of a live blade and is not prone to distort when making a practice cutting stroke. These very affordable practice swords are the ideal training tools for safely practicing the ancient art of Iaido. I tis available with two blade lengths in our online store. More information...
Premium quality made by Hanwei.
- Black Same with Black Silk Ito & Sageo
- Same wrapped Saya(Koiguchi to Kurikata)
- Silver Menuki and Habaki, Seppa, Shitodome
- Overall length: approx. 100,97cm | 103,51cm
- Blade Length: approx. 71,12cm | 73,7cm
- Handle Length: approx. 26.67cm
- Weight: approx. 822 g | 879 g
- Point of Balance: approx. 11.43cm
- Blade Width at Guard: approx. 3.23cm
- Width at Tip: approx. 2cm
- Blade Thickness at Guard: approx. 5.8mm
- Thickness at Tip: approx. 5.3mm
- Sori (curvature of the blade): approx. 1.9cm
Specifications may slightly vary from piece to piece.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.