Samurai Sword in the style of Miyamoto Musashi. Miyamoto Musashi, arguably the most famous swordmaster in Japanese history, was well above average height and Hanwei's classic rendition of his Daito (long sword) reflects the impressive length of the original and features the legendary double-ring iron tsuba. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
The Musashi Katana features a leather-over-rayskin tsuka-ito and is mounted in black with a textured saya for durability. The blade of the Katana is hand-forged in high carbon steel and is edge-tempered to display a distinct hamon. The grip is double-pegged to the tang for safety. Every Katana comes with a custom-fit cloth bag for proper protection and a Japanese blade maintenance kit.
Premium quality, made by Hanwei.
Forged high carbon steel blade
- Blade material: high carbon steel
- Overall length approx. 115.6cm
- Blade length approx. 74.3cm
- Handle length approx. 38.1cm
- Weight approx. 1155 g
- Point of balance approx. 11.4cm off the guard
- Blade width at guard approx. 3.2cm
- Blade width at tip approx. 2.2cm
- Blade thickness at guard approx. 8mm
- Blade thickness at tip approx. 7mm
- Sori approx. 1.9cm
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.