Celtic La Tene Sword Shandon, class B
Celtic La Tene Sword Shandon
- 79,5cm – overall length
- 59cm – blade length
- 9cm – length of the guard
- 46 * 5mm – blade at the guard
- Weight of the sword with sharp blade approx. 850 g
- Blade of spring steel W.Nr. 1.7102 (DIN 54SiCr6) quenched to a hardness of approx. 53 HRC
- The handle is made of ash wood and horn
- The parry elements at the handle are made of oak wood
Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.