The Hannya mask descends from the japanese theater Nôh and is regarded as the best-known mask ever. It represents a woman that flew into a rage and turned into a demon.
|Price incl. 21% VAT:
John Lee Hannya Katana
Description of the John Lee Hannya Katana:
- Blade without fuller (Bo - Hi), hand-forged of carbon steel 1095 that is not stainless
- The blade was hardened in a traditional way, by use of clay. It has a real hamon line.
- Blade hardness: edge 60 HRC, back 40 HRC
- Habaki is of brass, the tsuba is cast
- Traditional grip with genuine ray skin and cotton strip wrapping.
- The blade is fixated in the grip with two wooden pegs (Mekugi)
Specifications of the John Lee Hannya Katana:
- Blade length up to tsuba: 75 cm
- Overall length of the sword: 108 cm
- Overall length of the sword incl. scabbard: 110 cm
- Grip length: 32 cm
- Curvature (Sori): 2 cm
- Width of the blade at Habaki: 3,2 cm
- Width of the blade at Kisaki: 2,3 cm
- Weight with scabbard: 1440g
- Weight without scabbard: 1220 g
Number of product reviews: 0 Rewieved so far: 0 customers.