- Total length approx. 790 mm
- Blade length approx. 630 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 218 mm
- The basket is approx. 149 mm wide
- Length of the grip (distance between guard and pommel) approx. 94 mm
- The pommel is approx. 53 mm long (without peen ring); and has a diameter of approx. 43.5 mm
- The pommel is notched and the basket is secured in the notch
- The basket consists of approx. 0.8 mm thick metal sheet
- The full-tang-blade is peened at the pommel-end
- Thickness of the striking / cutting edge approx. 0.9 mm
- Thickness from the back of the blade approx. 4.54 mm
- About 237 mm from the point is the blade widened, where it has a double-sided cut and there is approximately 54.3 mm wide
- Blade width 10 cm off the blade point approx. 44.5 mm
- Thickness of the blade 10 cm off the blade point approx. 4.3 mm
- Width of the blade at the guard approx. 4 5.2 mm
- Thickness of the blade at the guard approx. 4.5 mm
- CoB (Center of Balance) approx. 9.0 cm from the parry
- Weight without sheath approx. 1560 g
- Weight of the shell itself approx. 280 g
Even if this is a fully functional cutlass, it cannot be used in combat shows, historical reenactment or similar for safety reasons!
Specs may slightly vary from exemplar to exemplar.
Premium Quality, made by Marto / Windlass Steelcrafts®.
Included in these categories: Pirat sabres