Product No: 10341
Medieval Leather Belt with Brass Buckle and Hinged End
- Total length approx. 184 cm
- The holes are punched into the belt so that you can easily use it if your waist girth is between 89 and 116 cm.
- Belt width approx. 19.6 mm
- Belt thickness approx. 3.7 mm
- Dimensions of the buckle approx. 135 x 37 mm
- The inside width of the buckle frame is approx. 28.5 mm
- The end plate of the buckle is approx. 23.4 mm wide
- The belt is studded with decorative brass segments with three balls (dimensions approximately 20.9 x 8.3 mm).
- The thickness of the brass fitting including the rivet shank is approx. 7.4 mm
- The brass strap-end is made of two parts connected by a hinge.
- The overall dimensions of the strap-end are approx. 165 x 23.75 mm
- Weight approx. 296 g
A high-quality product made by Lord Of Battles®
Included in these categories: Medieval Belts