Medieval Wooden Two Handed Sword, 12th-15th century
- Made of solid wood
- Overall length approx. 1225 mm
- Blade length approx. 929 mm
- The cross-guard is approx. 194 mm long
- Blade width at the cross-guard approx. 47 mm
- Blade thickness at the cross-guard approx. 18 mm
- Weight approx. 620 g
- The pommel is approx. 47 mm long and has a diameter of approx. 45 mm
It is a decorative wood sword, no anti-break warranty!
Specs can vary slightly from sword to sword.
Premium Quality, made by Windlass Steelcrafts®
Included in these categories: Exercise swords and daggers