Medieval Wooden Practice Sword, Decoration, 12.-15. century
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Made of solid wood
- Overall length approx. 992 mm
- Blade length approx. 788 mm
- The cross-guard is approx. 161 mm long
- Blade width at the cross-guard approx. 47 mm
- Blade thickness at the cross-guard approx. 17,2 mm
- The pommel is approx. 25,5 thick and has a diameter of approx. 58 mm
- Weight approx. 476 g
- Specs can vary slightly from sword to sword.
Premium Quality, made by Windlass Steelcrafts®
This replica is made of sturdy solid wood. It is intended for marked fencing practice, not for vigorous contact fighting. Even with careful use, breakage may occur. Therefore, above all, protect your hands and eyes during combat practice with proper safety equipment. With this in mind, we are selling this replica as a purely decorative item with no guarantee against breakage or other damage caused by use.
Included in these categories: Exercise swords and daggers