Medieval Wooden Practice Sword, Decoration, 12.-15. century
- Made of solid wood
- Overall length approx. 992 mm
- Blade length approx. 788 mm
- The cross-guard is approx. 161 mm long
- Blade width at the cross-guard approx. 47 mm
- Blade thickness at the cross-guard approx. 17,2 mm
- The pommel is approx. 25,5 thick and has a diameter of approx. 58 mm
- Weight approx. 476 g
- Specs can vary slightly from sword to sword.
Premium Quality, made by Windlass Steelcrafts®
It is a decorative wood sword, no anti-break warranty!
Included in these categories: Exercise swords and daggers