These Crossbow Bolts are made from natural materials of premium quality based on historical template. Please note that the bolts in use are exposed to extreme forces, especially when stopping. For this reason, the manufacturer accepts no liability for damages incurred at use. Depending on the draw weight of the crossbow, please choose appropriate target material (e.g. from PU-foam). More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Crossbow Bolts historical, 5pcs
Included in delivery: five historical crossbow bolts. The stated price is for 5 bolts.
Specifications of the crossbow bolts
- Shaft made of linden wood
- Diameter of the shaft: 11mm
- 3,5cm long point, made of hand-forged steel
- Parchment fletching; 7,5cm long
- The weight of one complete bolt is 27 g
- Total length 30cm