- Overall length approx. 984 mm
- Blade length approx. 806 mm
- Dimension of the basket approx. 185 x 130 x 147 mm
- Blade width at the cross-guard (base) approx. 40,0 mm
- Blade thickness at the cross-guard (base) approx. 5,0 mm
- Blade width 10cm off the blade point approx. 25 mm
- Blade thickness 10cm off the blade point approx. 4,7 mm
- Thickness of the striking edge approx. 2,3 mm
- The Point of Balance is approx. 112 mm far off the cross-guard
- The fullers are approx. 565 mm long
- The pommel is approx. 31 mm and has a diameter of approx. 44,5 mm
- Weight approx. 1730 g (blunt battle-ready version)
- Blade of spring steel DIN 54SiCr6, quenched to a hardness of approx. 53 HRC
Specs may slightly vary from sword to sword. Made in the Czech Republic.
Made in the Czech Republic. Delivery without scabbard.
Please read our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.
Included in these categories: Backswords