Sword of Altair from Assassin's Creed computer game. This sleek weapon of the assassin has a high carbon steel blade with eagle-headed pommel and winged cross-guard. Suede wrapped handle and wooden scabbard covered in brown suede. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Sword of Altair, Assassin’s Creed
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Total length approx. 959mm
- Blade length approx. 770mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 198mm
- Width of the blade at the guard approx. 35.14mm
- Blade thickness at the guard approx. 5.25mm
- Length of the ricasso approx. 155mm
- Blade width 10cm off the blade point approx. 30.8mm
- Thickness of the blade 10cm off the blade point approx. 3.9mm
- Thickness of the cutting/striking edge approx. 0, 8mm
- CoB (Center of Balance) approx. 12cm
- The suede -covered handle is wrapped with twisted wire
- The cross-guard, pommel and fittings on the scabbard are made from brass, black and white painted
- The scabbard has a wood core and is suede coated.
- Length of the grip approx. 135mm
- Weight without sheath approx. 1170 g
- Total weight incl. sheath approx. 1578 g
Even if this is a fully functional sword, it cannot be used in combat shows, historical reenactment or similar for safety reasons!
Specs may slightly vary from exemplar to exemplar.
Premium Quality, made by Marto / Windlass Steelcrafts®.