Releasetool Trufire Draw Check Tool
Can be used to adjust draw length, peep sights or any other string attachments. FIts both right or left hand, simulates a real release in the customers hand, can be used to safely exercise drawing muscles with your own bow.
Can be used to
- Strengthen muscles
- Check draw length
- Set up peep sight
- Set up fall away rests
- Check and cut arrow length
- Elastic band allows strap to be put on over heavy gloves without pulling tab thru the buckle
- 10 hole positions for better fit versus 7 on other manufactures straps.
- Moveable strap clip, keeps end of strap tight.
- Made from high quality NO STRETCH fabric
- Fits both left and right hands.
Important: The strap on this DCT in NOT indestructible and wear out over a period of time. We suggest replacing it every year since the cost is fairly minimal for the benefit of no dry fires.
Included in these categories: Archery Accessories