Conical nasal helmet with short aventail - M, 1.3mm Gauge 17, brushed, matt finish, leather liner (so called parachute), incl. or without aventail
This is a reconstruction of a conical helmet with metal strips (clips) on the metal bowl. The helmet bowl consists of four firmly welded main parts. The welded connections are strengthened by riveted clips. The nasal is riveted on the helmet with four rivets and is bent slightly outward. In the helmet rim are drilled small holes in which is hanged the short aventail that protects the back of the head of the fighter. The broad cheeks leather straps are decorated with a four-leaf-shaped holes. This helmet was worn with textile hood and an aventail put on. If you want to wear it on bald head, please choose textile inlay instead of leather. More information...
These variants are in stock
Conical nasal helmet with short aventail
- The helmet is made of carbon steel plate
- Thickness of the helmet bowl: approx. 1.50mm (Gauge 16)
- Thickness of the nasal: Ca: 2.0mm (Gauge 14)
- The aventail is made of 1.6mm thick stainless steel wire
- inside if the helmet is textile padding that can be replaced by adjustable leather inlay for corresponding extra charge
- the helmet is attachment to the head with leather belt with metal buckle
- Approx. weight 3.85 kg
This helmet can be made to measure after your measurements ‘1a’ to ‘1j’ in this measurement chart.
Please read our instructions, how to determine a helmet size correctly.