- Total length approx. 665 mm
- Length of the whole metal part, incl. shaft fittings approx. 425 mm
- The metal shaft base is approx. 34 mm long and is with the hardwood handle of a profile approx. 29 * 25 mm firmly connected
- The main point of the hammer is approx. 92 mm long and its base measures approx. 14 * 16 mm
- The hammer-part is approx. 24 mm long and its base measures approx. 24 * 27 mm; The end of the hammer has a profile of approx. 29 * 31 mm
- The two lateral spines are approx. 25 mm long and their base measures approx. 16 * 15 mm
- The distinctive beak is approx. 54 mm long and its base is approx. 30 mm long (vertical direction) and approx. 27.5 mm wide (horizontal direction)
- Hardwood handle with a section of approx. 29 * 25 mm
- Fittings from approximately 1.2 mm thick metal sheet
- Twelve nails are driven into the handle to provide a firm and secure grip with one or both hands
- Weight approx. 1210 g
Even if this is a fully functional war hammer, it cannot be used in combat shows, historical reenactment or similar for safety reasons!
Specs may slightly vary from exemplar to exemplar.
Premium Quality, made by Marto / Windlass Steelcrafts®.
Included in these categories: War and battle hammers