This sword corresponds with the type XVIIIb after the Oakeshott classification. The sword is next to the forge mark on the blade the registration stamped with the mark of the West Coast Institute (WCI) in the cross-guard. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Medieval longsword Satzvey, Class A
The colour of the handle wrapping from leather may differ from our photos (can be e.g. black, brown, blue, red, etc.).
- Hardness of the blade approx. 50 - 52 HRC
- Overall length approx. 118cm
- Blade length approx. 90.5cm
- Blade width at the parry approx. 25mm
- Blade made of: Tempered spring steel
- Handle wrapped in black or brown cow leather
- Hardness of blade: approx. 50 - 52 HRC
- POB approx. 7cm from guard
- Weight approx. 1600 g