Templar Helmet, size of the original exemplar
- Total height approx. 337 mm
- Eye slits approx. 84 x 10 mm
- Inner diameter approx. 234 mm
- Material thickness approx. 3.69 mm
- Weight approx. 2,102 g
- Made of lacquered mild steel, approx. 0,9mm thick.
- The interior is black painted and is equipped with no liner.
- The chin strap made of genuine cow leather.
- For ornamental use only (not a battle-ready helmet).
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Great helms