Steel pauldrons (pair) 16gauge
- Handcrafted armour part
- Material: 16 gauge carbon Steel
- Made of approx. 1.6 mm thick mild steel
- The main shoulder plate is connected at the top to two other plates.
- The forearms are made each 3 plates.
- All boards / rails are riveted from inside to a leather strip
- Total height of the pauldron approx. 28 cm
- Depth from front to back approx. 32 mm
- The edges are flanged/hemmed from inside
- Metal buckle on the strap around the forearm
- With the metal buckle at the top can be buckled to leather straps on a gorget
- The rivet holes are oval. The pauldrons offer a good freedom of movent, provide a good mobility to the warrior.
- Weight approx. 3542 g
- Strap Material: Genuine Cow Leather
A high-quality product made by Lord Of Battles®
Included in these categories: Pauldrons