Belt bag Germbrand
Belt bag Germbrand, end 14th century
- Historical context: the end of the 14th Century.
- Local classification: Holy Roman Empire
- Leather thickness approx. 2.5mm
- Maximum belt width: 55mm.
- Dimensions: Width 15.5cm, Height 15cm, Depth 5.5cm.
- Weight 145 g
- Available in colors: brown, black, light natural, green, red, blue.
Please note: This product is made by hand from genuine leather. This is a purely natural material. Minor differences in the colour and surface texture are its natural characteristics. These small imperfections do not decrease the value of the product. Each piece is to some extent an original.