Specifications of the full suit of Ladies’ armor Joan of Arc
- the armor consist of the following parts: armet helmet, pauldron, arms, breastplate, backplate, finger gauntlets, cuisses, poleyns, graves and solarets.
- made with regard to maximal mobility (freedom of movement) of all its parts
- made from thin stainless steel plate (1,0/1,25mm, gauge 19) for the purpose of the drama, bit is it also available in rusting steel (1,3-1,5 mm, gauge 18)
- precise belt-buckle-fastening, so that the actor can take the armour on the stage (!)
- all uncovered edges folded for safety reasons
- the armor Joan of Arc comes with several spare parts for later possible repairs and maintenance (cotters, hinges, leather straps, rivets)
Product No: 8218