You have a beautiful armor, and it lies somewhere in the closet or in a chest? You would like to delight yourself with it, but somehow don´t want to laboriously unpack and put together all its parts because of a few moments. In that case you'll need an armor stand!More information
Armor stand with ball joints
You probably have a stand, but it bothers you that your armor hangs stooped on it and that you can´t arrange its posture more attractively. You want to spread out the arms or put together to support a weapon. For all of these cases is here our armor stand! Not only its height is adjustable, his arms can be adjusted as well by means of six ball joints.
The standard size of the armor stand is made to fit in an armour for a 180cm high of sport build. Exact measurements shows one of the displayed photos.
If you need a different size, please download the photo and write into it the desired measurements. In such cases we require to pay in advance.
Description of the armor stand with ball joints:
- made of iron square tube with 20 and 15 mm side
- the ball joints contain steel balls of 14mm diameter
- the holes in the square tube are closed with plastic caps
- hand-made connections with plastic taps
- All metal parts are painted black
- The wooden base is stained brown
- the arms include 6 adjustable ball joints
- 6 height-adjustable links
- the hand stumps with three fingers are meant to hold the gauntlets
- Approx. weight 7,96 kg
You will get the armor stand disassembled, all parts are wrapped separately in plastic wrap.
Included in these categories: Armour stands