Gambeson Charles de Blois, 14th-15th century, black-red
- 14th-15th century gambeson based in the one from Charles de Blois.
- To be used in training, or under armour. Excelent movility of the arms.
- Buttoned front.
- Light cotton padding
- Made out of cotton, poplin liner
- Cloth thickness ca.: 0,6cm
- Made by Marshal Historical
| Chest Circumference
How to wash the Gambeson
You can wash the gambeson in a washing machine in cold water to avoid possible change of its size. The resistant stains (e.g. oil) won't disappear but the gambeson gets clean and nice-smelling anyway.
You can also wash it by hand in cold water with a more sensitive care. By this method you can use a soft brush for possible resistant stains.