Black Tournament Armour, 16. cen.
Ornamental tournament full-suit armour with blackened finish is ready to be exhibited in the entrance hall of your house e.g.. The delivery includes a pedestal, spear, shield, armour parts and all necessary parts to mount the armour after the photo. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Black Tournament Armour, 16. century
- Full Size reproduction
- Handcrafted Steel construction
- Blackened steel and brass plate with "black patina" finish
- Overall height approx. 200cm
- Weight approx. 44 kg
- Wood Platform Base of approx. 56x56cm
- Delivered partially disassembled - some assembly required
As this armor is completely made by hand by expert armourers, its production is LIMITED by the quantity of approx. 30 suits per year.
This is just an ornamental item, not suitable for combat or any other practical use!
Premium quality made in Spain by Marto.