This full size Spanish suit of armour of the 16th century is a replica reproduction based on ones used during the time of Charles V and Philip II, today part of the collection of the Real Armeria (Royal Armory) in Madrid. The armor, each piece being meticulously handcrafted, has been made in polished steel and iron , characterized by floral figures etched on the largest part of its surface. Provided with an arabesque fabric gown, sword and wooden platform reinforced with metallic angles. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Spanish Full Suit Armor, 16th century
- Full Size reproduction
- Made of 0,8mm thick zinc-coated iron plate
- Overall height approx. 200cm
- Weight approx. 44 kg
- Wood Platform Base of approx. 56x56cm
- Please do not use any abrasive materials when cleaning or doing maintenance
- Sword Charles V included
- Made after an original armor that is now on display in the Royal Armoury of Madrid
- Delivered partially disassembled - some assembly required
As this armor is completely made by hand by expert armourers, its production is LIMITED by the quantity of approx. 30 suits per year.
This is just an ornamental item, not suitable for combat or any other practical use!
Premium quality made in Spain by Marto.