Product No: 11359
Armet Helmet with embossed visor and neck guard, 16 cen.
- Total height approx. 380 mm
- The diameter after opening is approx. 195 mm
- Diameter around the neck approx. 135 mm
- Pen length approx. 420 mm
- Material thickness approx. 2.29 mm
- Weight approx. 1,972 g
- Embossed reliefs on the upper visor and on the collar
- The lower part of the visor is made of brass
- Lateral attachment with secured hinge
- Delivery incl. ostrich feathers and stand
- Stand height approx. 345 mm
- Made of zinc plated iron sheet
- Metal thickness approx. 0.9 mm
- Adult wearable size
- Helmet of a period shape usual in the XVI century
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Armets, Visor helmets