Product No: 11353
Gladiator helmet with face mask
- Total height approx. 295 mm
- Eye slits approx. 45 x 50 mm
- Mouth opening approx. 18 x 55 mm
- Ear flaps approx. 165 x 130 mm
- Ear to ear circumference approx. 195 mm
- Plate thickness approx. 1mm
- Weight approx. 1,726 g
- Made of lacquered mild steel, approx. 0,9mm thick.
- The interior is black painted and is equipped with no liner.
- The chin strap made of genuine cow leather.
- For ornamental use only (not a battle-ready helmet).
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Ancient Roman helmets