Product No: 11352
Roman Gladiator Helmet, size of the original exemplar
- Total height approx. 265 mm
- Eye slits approx. 65 x 20 mm
- Cut for the ears approx. 60 mm
- Length of the horn on the forehead approx. 70 mm
- Material thickness approx. 1 mm
- Diameter from ear to ear approx. 205 mm
- Weight approx. 1,014 g
- Made of lacquered mild steel, approx. 0,9mm thick.
- The interior is black painted and is equipped with no liner.
- The chin strap made of genuine cow leather.
- For ornamental use only (not a battle-ready helmet).
- Made after a historical template used in time between 1st century BC and 3rd century AD
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Ancient Roman helmets