MERLIN, his name means FALCON. When Merlin was born to the beautiful Lady of the Lake, the great druid Hafgan, from whom Merlin was to learn all his magic, announced the birth of "The Great Lord of Light". His grandfather taught him to be a great warrior and tireless defender of the Empire. The fantasy Merlin the Magician Sword by Marto of Toledo Spain has a very particular shaped tempered steel blade ornamented on the upper part with a metal plaque depicting the wizard's head on a wyvern body. The Silver plated cast metal hilt is ornamented with many symbolic figures in relief and surmounted by a smooth mirrored metal sphere. Marto swords feature the world famous forged and fully tempered stainless Toledo 440 steel blades that have been polished and detailed. This blade will not rust and requires minimal care. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Sword of Merlin the magician
- Premium-Quality-Sword from the exclusive Collection “Historical, Fantastic and Legend Swords".
- Hilt made of Zamac with siver and fake gold finish
- Full-tang-blade from AISI 440 tempered stainless steel, etched
- Overall length approx. 120cm / 47 inches
- Blade length approx. 90cm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 21cm
- Thickness of the cutting edge approx. 1mm
- Weight approx. 2650 g
This is just an ornamental item, not suitable for combat or any other practical use!
Premium quality made by Marto in Toledo (Spain).