Classic Scottish Dirk
- Material: steel, wood, genuine leather
- Included in delivery: Classic Scottish Dirk with scabbard
- Total length approx. 493 mm
- Blade length approx. 355 mm
- Blade width at the guard approx. 31.4 mm
- Blade thickness at the guard approx. 4.03 mm
- The length of the fuller off the guard is approx. 238 mm
- Blade width 5 cm off the blade point approx. 18.0 mm
- Blade thickness 5 cm off the blade point approx. 3.17 mm
- The oval guard has a diameter of 24.9 * 34.6 mm and is approx. 4.8 mm thick
- The cast round metal plate with flower decoration at the end of the handle has a diameter of approx. 40.9 mm
- The full-tang-blade is peened at the end handle in an approximately 9.5 mm long peen ring
- The total length of the wooden handle approx. 116.5 mm
- Thickness of the striking / cutting edge approx. 0, 7 mm
- Weight without sheath approx. 372 g
- Weight including sheath approx. 492 g
Even if this is a fully functional Scottish Dirk, it cannot be used in combat shows, historical reenactment or similar for safety reasons!
Specs may slightly vary from exemplar to exemplar.
Premium Quality, made by Marto / Windlass Steelcrafts®.
Included in these categories: Dirk daggers