Formation of the Samurai Government; Minamoto no Toritomo, destroyed the Clan Keikee and move its administrative base to Kamakura, organizing a form of government based on the regime Samurai known as the “Shogunato of Kamakura”. Toritomo was nominated Shogún (General) by the Emperor, granting power him to name his own vassals, installing the political feudal system “Samurai govern”. With the growth of this feudal system, based on the personal loyalty, there arose the most famous Japanese warrior of all the times, “The Samurai”. For the Samurai, the sword “Katana” is more important and when it is in his hands shelters his soul. Only to the Samurai were allowed the Samurais to carry the supreme weapon of the Japanese War: “Katanas” swords that were swinging to two hands and were an object of almost sacred worship More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
- Limited edition of 1500 pieces
- Special finish with damasquinado decorations (gold inlaid into steel – traditional technology from Toledo)
- Inox AISI 420 Blade
- Acid etching in black and gold
- Genuine hamon on the blade
- Delivery incl. wall plaque
- Overall length approx. 965mm
- Blade length approx. 695mm
- The oval tsuba measures approx. 66 x 70,2mm
- The blade at the tsuba is approx. 29,8mm wide and 5,2mm thick
- The blade edge is approx. 0,1mm thick
- Weight of the katana is approx. 1014 g
- Weight of the saya is approx. 214 g
Premium Quality Katana from the Exclusive Collection "Heroes and Civilizations" made by MARTO®.
Not intended for cutting tests, combat or any other practical use. It is just an ornamental item.
Certificate of Origin and Quality, "Made in Toledo" (Spain).