This replica is a relic from ancient times when kerosene or lamp oil shone on seaworthy cargo ships. This lantern is made of brass with patinated finish for an authentic look. The block body is provided with four glass panes. The top has a handle with a loop for tying or hanging the lantern. So that the lanterns do not stutter in the storm, the ground is provided with an anchorage too.More information
Retro sea ship lantern after an original from 1939
Thanks to the upper and lower bracket, the lantern can be attached to the rope and pulled out or lowered as needed.
The top of the lantern is perforated to dissipate flue gas and heat. The front contains a lock with a hook cap on the chain. Inside is a small oil lamp with adjustable wick length = flame size. In this lantern you can burn both kerosene and lamp oil. This functional replica looks great as a decoration in offices or other interiors. But she looks best on yachts or ships!
- Total height incl. the anchor handles approx. 36 cm
- The lantern itself without handles is about 24.5 cm high
- The square floor plan is approx. 11 x 11 cm
- Material thickness of the anchor handles approx. 3.1 mm
- The upper metal cover with ventilation holes measures approx. 75.3 mm in diameter
- The upper metal cap can be open an closed and secured with a hook on chain
- Weight approx. 854 g
- Material: brass and glass
A high-quality product made by Lord Of Battles®
Included in these categories: Lanterns