Medieval crossbow functional 90lbs
This is an individually hand-made crossbow after an original from 15th century. The prod (bow) is made of spring steel and is connected with the stock by traditional lacing. The stock is made of ash wood. The limbs are wrapped in leather. A steel stirrup is integrated into the In the wooden shaft, where a foot should be placed before drawing the crossbow. More information...
Medieval crossbow functional, 15th cen
- The total length of the tiller (stock) approx. 83cm (32,5”)
- Length of the Lathe (prod) approx. 74cm (29,1”)
- Brace height approx. 14cm (5,5”)
- Profile of the tiller approx. 45*60mm
- Profile of the lathe approx. 35*10mm
- Weight approx. 2050 g
- Draw weight approx. 90 lbs
- Draw length approx. 20cm (8 inch)
- Recommended bolt length: 12.5-14 inches (about 32-36cm)
No bolts included. They can be ordered separately separately.