Helmet of General Maximus made of hand worked steel with a coating of antique brass, it includes a real horsehair crest and an adjustable liner. This helmet is worthy of any Roman general. A silver-plated wolf’s head is fixed to the front, inlayed leather along the sides and an adjustable cloth liner makes this helmet stunning as well as practical. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Roman General Maximus Helmet
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
“My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions.”
- The helmet is inside coated with leather
- The back of the helmet is padded inside under the leather coating with foam plastics
- Inside the helmet is an adjustable textile liner
- On the front plate is a wolf-head-emblem with silver coated finish
- Delivery including wooden stand
- Dimensions of the stand:
- Height approx. 37cm
- Base diameter 22cm
- The diameter of the upper "puck" supporting the helmet approx. 8.5cm
- Helmet crest is made of genuine horsehair
- The overall height of the helmet including the helmet crest is approx. 42cm
- Weight of the helmet approx. 2800 g
- Display stand is included.
- Front to Back approx. 235mm | 9 1/4''
- Side to Side approx. 197mm | 7 3/4''
- Circumference approx. 686mm | 27''
Premium quality, made by Windlass Steelcrafts®