Large daggers were carried by knights and men-at-arms. While they were used for camp chores, they were mainly used on the battlefield where they were often the last line of defense. This classic form has a steel wheel pommel and down curving guard. The grip is wood covered in leather and the wide, strongly pointed blade is from tempered high carbon steel. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Sword Hilted Dagger, circa 1200
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
The grip is wood covered in leather and the wide, strongly pointed blade is from tempered high carbon steel.
- Overall length approx. 450mm
- The blade is approx. 300mm long, 44,5mm wide and 4,2mm thick
- The Cross-guard is approx. 108mm long
- The blade edge is approx. 0,5mm thick
- Weight of the dagger approx. 508 g
- Weight incl. the sheath approx. 624 g
- The dagger comes with a leather scabbard.
Specs can vary slightly from dagger to dagger.
Premium Quality, made by Windlass Steelcrafts® For security reasons and as prevention against confiscation by the customs, we do not deliver this dagger with a knife-sharp edge and point. You can re-sharpen the approx. 0,5mm thick edge yourself with a whetstone or with this sharpening kit.